Waaahhh..
What happened?? I looked into the mirror, surprised to the reflection I saw. My eyes were swelling and I looked pale!
I need rest! Four consecutive nights without enough sleep made me look like a walking
Zombie!
Arggghh…
It’s a thriller. Thriller night…
(hehehe, I imagined Michael Jackson doing his strut there)
This is not good. Really.
But still there are a lot of things need to be settled first.
I have to attend to my responsibility whether I like it or not.
It is always like this. It’s like there are two tiny creatures living inside my head.
A green alien with lots of hands with tentacles.
The other one is a fairy. A pretty fairy with a magic pink wand. (what, pink?!)
The alien orders me to do my job and my usual work routine. No questions asked. Just obey…
The pretty fairy requests me to sit and relax. Find time for myself, enjoy my freedom and allow me to be lost in my dreams.
Can’t decide which one I shall choose,
My body operates like a machine.
My mind acts as the operator.
Whew! Another weird thought there.
I better stop this.
But I have to put my make-up first.
Before somebody got frightened from the way I look.
Zombie……..





0 naGreAct:
Post a Comment