I was waiting for him to say it. I was waiting for him to finally cut the strings of my burden. But he’s so selfish as always. He wouldn’t let me escape from it that easily. I waited for it so long I almost cried for joy when he finally did it.
At long last I felt peace inside me.
I’ll never have to see him again.
Never have to talk and exchange conversations with him.
Never have to touch and feel him beside me.
Never have to care for him.
Never have to kiss and hug him again.
I am happy. I knew I am. I don’t have to think of his smile and how he would laugh in every joke that I say. I can enjoy my stuff without him. I would go to places where I had never been when I’m still with him. This time, I will celebrate.
I’ll never have to deny the truth to myself.
Never have to close my eyes so that I couldn’t see it.
Never have to convince myself all over again.
Never have to force my mind to forget what I knew.
Never have to cry out in pain.
I am free.
Free from all the sufferings.
Free from the cage of lies he put me into.
Free from myself.




1 naGreAct:
are you already FREE from Him??
Post a Comment