I was with my boyfriend a while ago and I don't know but I always have this feeling of missing him even if I am already with him. Weird? nah, it's part of being in love. Sometimes, I just stared at him straight into his eyes, wishing he would be always at my side so I can have all the time in the world just cuddling him & whispering sweet nothings to his ear. I really sound corny tonight but I can't help it. I am drunk. Drunk with the happiness I feel inside my heart. I am happy knowin that he is still the guy I had been in love to. Fear strucked me when I realized we have to be separated by his career. Just like the song, he was 'miles away" from me right now. But I know and I can feel that he loves me so much and he thinks of me, too.
sigh....
I love him, I really do...





4 naGreAct:
mmmhhh...inlababo ito... aheks.. maganda yan... isa yan sa pinakamasarap na pakiramdam na hindi ko ipagpapalit... sarap no?..yumyum... :D
whew! inlove... :)
yah..so inlove hehehehhe
just stay in love, girl!
Post a Comment